Thursday, June 5, 2008

This is the end. The end my friend.

To day is my last day of class, and I have to give a presentation in just a few minutes. It's about censorship in the UK, and how ever since their censorship laws changed, oh say about 30 years ago, the country have gone naked-people happy. There are things here on the tube, on the streets, on the tv than your average Utahan sees in their life. Sex and naked people are everywhere. This sexuality has been repressed for so long that now the British have immersed themselves in a multi-media wave of sexy sexy things. Interesting, huh?

The next few days I have finals. After that, and maybe even amidst, I'll post my pics of Stonehenge and give everyone an adequate blog to read/view. I've realized that blogging doesn't give me enough instant gratification and I know my laziness on updates is obstructing your voyeurism, so I'll try a little harder.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:: ahhhh
so . will you be home soon ?