Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Taking orders for souvenirs...

So I leave for England in less than 3 weeks. I remember when it was 3 months away and I never really thought I'd go. Well, now I have to start thinking about packing, and it's terrifying. Yes, I'm scared to leave! This is what happens when you grow up in Utah suburbs and spend the first period of your adult life in Utah county: you become afraid of the real world. PLUS, tonight I learn who my roommates are going to be--the thought of which makes me want to throw up because I gave up roommates almost a year ago for a reason.

I'll keep y'all posted periodically before I leave, and once I'm over there I promise to update this blog very regularly (except for maybe when I'm in Dublin or Paris and don't have speedy access to the net, yes, be jealous). If you want me to bring you something back you'll have to let me know. I plan on getting the most out of this experience as is humanly possible and sharing it with just as many people.

2 comments:

Heather said...

yay london! you should add me to your blog friends. i'm adding you to mine.

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for you...have fun, and bring me back british pounds, since they're worth more than greenbacks...