Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My first days in London

I finally made it to the student computer lab to do some homework and blog updating. The second way went much better. The Victoria and Albert museum is right around the corner from our flat. The England Natural History Museum is too, but I have yet to visit there. Here are some pics from the V&A.






This one I took and posted it for Cody because he likes eagles. or maybe this is another type of raptor, either way, if Cody had a pet with talons this is what he would look like.




These womens shoes were not made to fit a specific foot, that is, shoes could be worn on either foot, no right or left.

Wearing an armored glove...

Wearing a ruffle.

And dispite what these pictures convey, no, I am not pregnant.

Then today, the third day, we went to see the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey:

When you visit the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben is inevitably thrown in as a packaged deal.


Me outside the Abbey...


This one it Sir Issac Newtons tomb in the Abbey. These and the following pictures I had to sneak because cameras were not allowed.



I tried to take this picture for Cody to show him that his decendence are buried in Westminster Abbey, but I couldn't sneak the whole picture.

Thats it for today boys and girls. More soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, you are a crack up.