Friday, April 25, 2008

Travel Anxiety

I've come down with a case of something really crappy. I might die. The doctor said it was allergies, but I've never had allergies that made me vomit before (or maybe it was the Brick Oven pizza). I think he knows something I don't know because he sent me home with a prescription for anti-biotics, just in case. I think its a sinus infection slash travel anxiety. I don't know exactly which ailment is to blame for keeping me awake these past few nights, but I think they're both responsible. Because of all the stress from finals and packing and work and sickness I think I'm going to spend my first twenty-four hours in London crying. I hope so, I think crying might work well as decompression therapy.

On a lighter note CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL MY FRIENDS WHO GRADUATED TODAY! I hate/envy you. But then again, you're not the one's going to London, so I guess we're even.

So much to do, so little time. I cant believe I leave in two days. And sorry if some of this is incoherent. My typing skills may have suffered permanent damage from the past week of finals cramming. That, and the goodbye hug my boss's boss gave me left the aroma of his cologne on my blouse that has distracted me the whole time I've been trying to write this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sickness is real and it lives inside me too. Ugh.