Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Brighton Beach.

Last weekend, eight of us took a trip to Brighton beach, on the southern tip of England. It was the best day of my trip. For those of you who dont know, I should have been born a fish because I draw my super powers from water.

The day started off as a really cloudy, but once we stepped off the train and on to the beach the sun came out for the rest of the day. It was absolutely beautiful.

The water was freezing, I could only put my feet in for a few seconds. But being that water is my life-force, I took a deep breath and dove into the surf. It felt like the wind was knocked out of my lungs because it was so cold, but once I became numb it was great.

I stayed on the beach for 4 straight hours. My group would leave to walk around, check out the pier, find food, but I refused to leave--I made them bring food back to me so that I wouldn't have to leave. I left feeling so rejuvenated and peaceful, not to mention tan. It was a perfect day.

this is Tam sleeping on the train



my friends from the beach yelling "you're crazy!" :)


Al braving the cold...



embracing for warmth


...and she's had enough



Me and the beautiful Allison



I love this picture, I'm convinced it portrays how utterly happy I am.


From the beach, looking back at the town of Brighton

No comments: