Monday, May 26, 2008

The Cliffs of Moher, west coast of Ireland, next to the amazing blue atlantic

These cliffs were the reason I went to Ireland. They left me speechless. They are over 700 ft. at their peak. Many people have died, deliberately and accidentally. I absolutely loved this trip.

Peaking over the edge. I dont recommend it. I froze with fear, and my feet started sweating, I was like a sweaty statue--it scared the shit out me.

<



It was very windy up there--my hair doesn't normally do that.


The Burren, just north of Moher, a giant limestone field.


4 comments:

scrambled brains said...

It's so beautiful that it's unreal!

Allison said...

Wow!

Gertge Family said...

Hey Cousin! That is so totally Awesome & Amazing! What a cool oportunity for you to be there! I am so so so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, you are so freakin' cute. I love you. I'M GRADUATING IN 12 HOURS! Wow... That is really awesome by the way. I'm jealous.